- This event has passed.
Event Series: Trail Hiking
March 24 | 7:45 AM - 11:30 AM
Hikes will be one to three hours or more in length dependent on the trail of the day. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, apply sunscreen, use a hat and sunglasses, and drink plenty of water before during and after. Walking sticks are also encouraged. Trail walks may be cancelled due to inclement weather or trail conditions. There’s no cost to attend and everyone is welcome. Let’s go take a hike! See below for the list of hikes. Meet at Independence Hall at 7:45 a.m. to carpool to hike site.
- Friday, March 3 – Ringtail Ridge & new trail
- Friday, March 10 – Panther Canyon in New Braunfels
- Friday, March 17 – Spring Lake
- Friday, March 24 – Canyon Lake
- Friday, March 31 – Upper to Lower Purgatory
More hikes are planned for April. Stay tuned for more information.
- Kissing Tree Community Life